Economical above ground pool light, hangs on the pool wall, under the top rail of pool.
- Tested to UL Standard 676 and Certified by ETL
- 12 Volt Outdoor Pool Transformer
- Easy Installation - No Drilling or Draining of Pool
- Patented Reflector Design Engineered for Maximum Illumination
- One Light Sufficient to Illuminate any Above Ground Pool
- Will Not Interfere with Water Return
- Chemical Resistant Lens
- Fuse Overload Protection
- 28 Cord (including transformer and plug)
- Bracket to easily hang the light on the wall, under the top rail
What is the wattage on this light?
- 50 watts
Does this light have a timer?
- Yes, after 3 hours the light will shut off.
Does this light come with colored lens?
- No, unfortunately, it does not come with them.
How does the light install?
- The top of the light clips over the wall and bottom is anchored onto the return line.
Can I use this for an in-ground pool?
- No, this is for an above ground pool only. Hangs over the pool wall.
How many volts is the light?
- 12 volts (transformer)
Do I have to drop the water line to install the light?
- No, you do not to drop the water liner for installation.