Standard Shipping - Ship To Home.
Meyco is quite simply one of the leading names in pool cover technology. The first company to produce pool covers, Meyco has gone on to develop better and more durable covers since their first cover was invented in the 50s. Safety being of paramount concern, Meyco in-ground safety pool covers can withstand more than 4,000 lbs of tension.
SKU #: 401266
- Forest green Meyco rectangle safety pool covers are as attractive as they are effective.
- Support the weight of a large family with Meyco in-ground safety pool covers.
- Virtually maintenance free, as mesh covers allow water to seep through.
- Flush-to-your-deck anchoring system featured in all Meyco rectangle safety pool covers.
- Light-weight Meycolite mesh construction makes Meyco covers an excellent year-round cover.
Made of 2-ply Meycolite mesh.
Break strength of 4,000 pounds.
Color is forest green. May custom order blue.
Includes brass pop-up anchors, stainless steel springs, installation tool and storage bag.
For initial installation a 3/4" drill bit and rotary hammer drill are needed.
Must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:
- Rectangle pool, square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- No obstructions that can not be removed within 18" of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
- Must have at least 3' of concrete on all sides of the pool.
Q: How does the cover secure down to my pool?
- 3/4" holes are drilled with a masonry drill bit (not included) and the brass anchors are tapped into the holes. Then using the installation tool, the cover springs are levered over the anchor and secured.
Q: What is the warranty on the cover?
- The covers is backed by a 12 year warranty.
Q: What is included with the cover?
- Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
Q: I don't have a concrete or wood deck. What cover can I use?
- Call 1-800-288-7946 and ask to speak with our Custom Sales department.