Standard Shipping - Ship To Home.
SKU #: 401263
- Meyco pool cover comprised of 2-ply Meycolite mesh
- Anchors retract to be flush with pool deck when not in use
- Compatible with wood or concrete decks
- Size is 16 ft. by 32 ft. in a rectangle shape
- Forest green cover. Blue available as a custom order
- Great for protection from winter weather and in-between swim season
- Cover includes installation tool, storage bag, brass pop-up anchors and stainless steel springs
- Rotary hammer drill and 3/4-in. drill bit required for installation
- Bears up to 4,000 lbs. at one time
- For in-ground pools
- Prevents accidental drowning when pool is not in use
- Lightweight mesh keeps large debris out of pool while allowing water to seep through
- Resistant to mildew, rot, pool chemical damage and sunlight
- Before purchasing, please see the required safety criteria for installation. Installing without following this criteria will void the warranty
- 12-year limited warranty
Must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:
- Rectangle pool, square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- No obstructions that can not be removed within 18" of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
- Must have at least 3' of concrete on all sides of the pool.
Q: How does the cover secure down to my pool?
- 3/4" holes are drilled with a masonry drill bit (not included) and the brass anchors are tapped into the holes. Then using the installation tool, the cover springs are levered over the anchor and secured.
Q: What is the warranty on the cover?
- The covers is backed by a 12 year warranty.
Q: What is included with the cover?
- Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
Q: I don't have a concrete or wood deck. What cover can I use?
- Call 1-800-288-7946 and ask to speak with our Custom Sales department.